This is going to be a great week!
In Language the grade 3's will be going on a word hunt for the week! They are looking for words that use the letter u. Their spelling words for the week are: menu, drum, minus, clue, statue, compute, amuse, pollute, return, treasure, creature, picture, rude, urban, turtle.
The grade 4's are going to be reviewing the Nifty Thrifty Fifty words. On Friday I will choose some random words for them to spell. I sent a list of all the words that we have learned.
Please note that students will still be required to listen to, read, and do a quiz on two books on Raz-Kids as homework for the week.
In Math we are continuing our lessons on multiplication. It's going quite well so far. I will be away on Wednesday for a seminar on how do do a better job in Math.
For PBL we will be finishing up our unit on Simple Machines. Our final activity will be a trip to the Ontario Science Centre.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment