Monday, November 7, 2011

This Week

This week we are preparing to go to a 1908 classroom.  I have sent home a couple of info pages that say how to dress in period clothing.


We are going to be writing journals for PBL.  Each student will create a character and write about 5 days in a pioneer life.


In Language we will be performing our Reader's Theatre plays for other classes!  It is great to hear how the fluency improves with practice.


Everyone did very well on the Math test last week.  The class got straight A's.


We are going to have a spelling test on Friday.  The words are:
beautiful, before, discover, enough, first, hopeless, journal, let's, recycle, went, when, float, how, mail, name, rain, skate.


Our memory verses are Genesis 12: 2-3, 7

2 “I will make you into a great nation 
   and I will bless you; 
I will make your name great, 
   and you will be a blessing. 
3 I will bless those who bless you, 
   and whoever curses you I will curse; 
and all peoples on earth 
   will be blessed through you.”


7 The LORD appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring I will give this land.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment