We've been having a great week so far!
In Language we have been practicing for a Reader's Theatre Play! It is called Chrysthanthemum. The script has a number of female roles. I had to change the script, but I didn't want to waste the paper, so I sent the unedited script home. Next week we'll be performing our play for other grades!
We will be doing a Math Test Thursday. Last test all the students got an A+. I think that we can all get an A on this test too!
In PBL we've been learning about Pioneer times. We are becoming experts on different Pioneer occupations. On Friday we are going to share our expertise with our groups. Next week we will be writing a journal from the perspective of a Pioneer person. We will have a trip next week on Thursday. Details to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment