There are many things happening this week. I will try to put them in by days.
Monday
We did a math test today on graphs. I have not marked them yet, but I am confident that things went well.
Tuesday
We have a Bible Quiz on the plagues in Egypt. Students have a booklet that they made and a practice test to study from.
Wednesday
This is Grandparents Day! We will have an open house in the school for grandparents to visit from 1-2pm. Then we are showing the grandparents a presentation in the chapel. Students will need to have a green shirt, jeans, and dark socks!
Thursday
Thursday night is the Parents Night. It begins at 6:30, but we need to be there 15 minutes before to prepare. Students need to wear a green shirt, jeans, and dark socks!
Friday
On Friday we will have a spelling quiz. The grade 3 words are: phone, photograph, orphan, alphabet, graph, nephew, enough, father, half, Friday, cough, unhappy, happier, happily, happiness.
The grade 4 words are: cleaner, cleanest, bigger, biggest, earlier, earliest, quicker, quickest, busier, busiest, rougher, roughest, heavier, heaviest, happier, happiest, lazier, laziest.
No comments:
Post a Comment